Sebastien Ogier/Julien Ingrassia (Citroën Total World Rally Team) claimed his fifth victory of the 2011 World Rally Championship. The French aces beat off a hard-charging Dani Sordo/Carlos del Barrio (MINI WRC Team), with the this pairing finishing only sec behind. Petter Solberg/Chris Patterson rounded out the podium in their privateer Citroën DS3 WRC.
Fourth and fifth place overall were claimed by Ford Abu Dhabi World Rally Team’s Jari-Matti Latvala/Miika Anttila and Mikko Hirvonen/Jarmo Lehtinen, after a missed opportunity by the Blue Oval squad to capitalise on Sebastien Loeb/Daniel Elena’s retirement on Day One.
01) S. Ogier – Citroën – 03h 06m 20.4s
02) D. Sordo – MINI + 6.3s
03) P. Solberg – Citroën + 01m 23.8s
04) M. Hirvonen – Ford + 03m 26.6s
05) J-M. Latvala – Ford + 03m 30.3s
06) D. Kuipers – Ford + 06m 42.0s
07) H. Solberg – Ford + 07m 08.3s
08) M. Ostberg – Ford + 07m 58.3s
09) K. Block – Ford + 08m 25.5s
10) P. Campana – MINI + 08m 38.7s
For more live timing and results, please click HERE.