The WRC Tour de Corse’s Shakedown was electric. This video captures that energy perfectly.
Top Ten 2017 Tour de Corse shakedown results:
01) S. Ogier (M-Sport Ford Fiesta RS WRC) – 03m 50.7s
02) H. Paddon (Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC) – 03m 51.3s
03) K. Meeke (Citroen C3 Abu Dhabi WRC) – 03m 51.6s
04) J-M. Latvala (Toyota Yaris Gazoo Racing WRC) – 03m 51.8s
05) T. Neuville (Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC) – 3m 51.8s
06) O. Tanak (M-Sport Ford Fiesta RS WRC) – 03m 52.0s
07) D. Sordo (Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC) – 03m 52.2s
08) C. Breen (Citroen DS3 Abu Dhabi WRC) – 03m 52.7s
09) E. Evans (DMACK M-Sport Ford Fiesta RS WRC) – 03m 55.0s
10) S. Lefebvre (Citroen C3 Abu Dhabi WRC) – 03m 55.5s
Want to know all about Corsica? Just ask a man who has been there more often than most of the WRC drivers competing on this weekend’s Tour de Corse. Cyril Despres, a five-time Dakar Rally winner on bikes, made his name in the desert, but he loves mountains too. That’s why a Frenchman who’s conquered the toughest cross country rally in the world comes to Corsica every year: to appreciate the roads, the culture, and above all the scenery. As a taster of the WRC action and adrenaline starting on Friday on Red Bull TV, here’s everything you need to know about our special reporter Cyril and Corsica, from A to Z… Continue reading The A-Z of Rally Corsica, by Red Bull TV Guest Report Cyril Despres
The tension is high. The excitement is building. WRC Tour de Corse is going to be an incredible battle for the podium… Here’s a teaser from 2016 to get you into the mood!