YouTube video posted by RallyAmericaSeries
Welcome to issue 133 of HANDBRAKES & HAIRPINS, your favourite free source of rally entertainment!
To download this week’s issue, please click HERE.
Here is a link, should you find the above link faulty: https://handbrakeshairpins.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/hh-133.pdf
As always, please enjoy this week’s read!
Yours in Rallying,
01) A. Comrie-Picard/J. Wimpey (Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX) – 01h 35m 19,8s
02) W. Bacon/P. Watt (Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX) + 44,5s
03) A. L’Estage/N. Richard (Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X) + 02m 05,0s
04) P. Moro/O. Holter (Subaru Impreza WRX) + 06m 13,2s
05) T. Hanson/T. Hanson (Subaru Impreza WRX) + 06m 32,5s
06) C. Decker/A. M. Craig (Subaru Impreza WRX) + 08m 53,2s
07) J. Keeney/J. Grahn (Subaru Impreza WRX) + 09m 53,4s
08) W. Hoeck/P. O’Hanlon (Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX) 10m 13,6s
09) M. Mager/J. Blattner (Subaru Impreza WRX) + 12m 12,2s
10) D. Conley/C. Herlache (Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon) + 14m 42,6s
The NOS Energy Mitsubishi team of Andrew Comrie-Picard and Jeremy Wimpey took a decisive win on the 2010 Oregon Trail Rally, round 4 of the Rally America National Championship. Comrie-Picard held a comfortable lead over the Mitsubishi crew of Bill Bacon and Peter Watt at the start of the final day and managed to increase his advantage by the final stage. Bacon focused more on maintaining his position by staying ahead of the overall Rally America Championship points leader Antoine L’Estage than trying to catch Comrie-Picard. Continue reading RA: Mitsubishis Sweep the Podium at Oregon Trail Rally