There are a few good 2018 PET (Pre-Event Test) videos floating on Facebook and Twitter to enjoy. This is a look back at 1984’s Rallye Monte-Carlo… This is sideways and slides with speed!
The WRC Tour de Corse’s Shakedown was electric. This video captures that energy perfectly.
Top Ten 2017 Tour de Corse shakedown results:
01) S. Ogier (M-Sport Ford Fiesta RS WRC) – 03m 50.7s
02) H. Paddon (Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC) – 03m 51.3s
03) K. Meeke (Citroen C3 Abu Dhabi WRC) – 03m 51.6s
04) J-M. Latvala (Toyota Yaris Gazoo Racing WRC) – 03m 51.8s
05) T. Neuville (Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC) – 3m 51.8s
06) O. Tanak (M-Sport Ford Fiesta RS WRC) – 03m 52.0s
07) D. Sordo (Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC) – 03m 52.2s
08) C. Breen (Citroen DS3 Abu Dhabi WRC) – 03m 52.7s
09) E. Evans (DMACK M-Sport Ford Fiesta RS WRC) – 03m 55.0s
10) S. Lefebvre (Citroen C3 Abu Dhabi WRC) – 03m 55.5s
The tension is high. The excitement is building. WRC Tour de Corse is going to be an incredible battle for the podium… Here’s a teaser from 2016 to get you into the mood!
Monte Heaven is this video’s title, and it is spot on!
Tuesday’s tasty video shows the near-calls and high speeds of the WRC Rallye Monte-Carlo…
Here’s a fantastic video from the #WRC Rallye Monte-Carlo… That sound!
The WRC ADAC Rallye Deutschland was a thriller from start to finish. The ‘home’ team won, but it was not Volkswagen Motorsport. Rather, Hyundai Motorsport’s Thierry Neuville shone brightest after 18 stages and some 360km of rallying over three days. These videos all show action from different stages over the weekend. We hope you enjoy them as much as we did in compiling them here!
Slippery and sideways…
Here’s Jari-Matti Latvala on the limit!
Our final video here brings high speed action from the famous Panzerplatte stages!